Men’s High Water Shirt
The High Water is the first-ever Après-Surf shirt. Our unique “wear everywhere” beachwear is a mash-up born of the 1950’s era cabana suits and Aloha surf style from the the 70s. Add a dash of the Devil-may care attitude of Gonzo-Cowboy journalist Hunter S. Thompson, and you have the most fearsome shirt on the coast.
- Dry Pocket for safe tech storage
- Bottle Pocket for safe beer storage
- Bottle Opener Pocket
- Sunglasses Secure Loop
- Hidden Locker Loop (on back neck under collar)
- Interior Blazer Style Pocket
- Towel-lined using our proprietary Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton-modal terry cloth
- Ultra-soft, breathable and more water-absorbent than standard cotton
- All High Water shirts include: Koozie, Bottle Opener, Conversation Stoppers, and the steely determination to double down on a pair of twos
Key Features of Men’s High Water Shirt - California Dreamin', White Sand
Terry Cloth Lining
Zippered Dry Tech Pocket
Free Shipping on Orders $125+
15% off Your First Order
We offer a 15% discount to first time customers
Return at 10,000+ Return Bars, or ship it
As Seen In
The High Water is rounded out by a beer bottle pocket and sunglass loop, and once you wear it you’ll never bother with another beach top. The men’s version is also available unlined.
With its soft modal lining, classic plaid print, and comfy fit, this versatile shirt comes with a winning extra: a low-back pocket designed to carry a beer bottle.
Though lined with throwback thermal, the soft High Sierra Shirt features modern utilities, including a zippered dry pocket for your phone, and—yes!—a bonus beer pocket.